Wednesday, March 12, 2008

the things boys do ...

I am only one week away from returning to the states now. And i have this odd assortment of emotions. I am SO excited to go back and see my family. But, i have this incredible pain when i realize that i'm leaving this amazing country. My friends here are some of the most amazing people that only come along once in a lifetime. I know that i will see them again ... but it wont be the same. We can email, even webcam ... and it wont ever be the same. But ... this is where i know that i have to trust that God has things in control.
Right now i am sitting in my friends beach house, enjoying the last few days i have here, and holding onto these sweet memories.


mmm, one small observation ... boys are ODD creatures. I am at the beach with three boys ... and they are worse than girls sometimes!! There are times when i can't get a word in. They also happen to ALL be muscicians ... so forget trying to put in your two cents worth!! ohh, and we al made dinner last night - FUNNY!! These are three boys that have cooks and maids ( might i say, best time in the kitchen i've ever had!!) The mess that three boys can make is INCREDIBLE! They wanted me to eat a meal specific to peru. Very sweet, but WHOA what i mess.

good times ... good times ...

did i mention that we went quad running on the beach? And that we chased crabs around on the beach and we currently have five living in the sink outside :P ohh dear, the things this boys find amusing. I hope i survive (i secretly LOVE it)

later peeps.